Project SSH Key
For communication between your Codeship project and outside via SSH, you will need your project’s SSH public key which you can find in the Codeship dashboard.
- Open the project navigation on top of the page.
- Click on the settings icon next to the respective project.
- On the General tab of your project settings you will find your SSH public key.
If you need more information on how to use SSH and similar tools, see Deployment via FTP, SFTP, SCP, RSYNC, and SSH.
Use Case Examples
- You are deploying to one of your own servers instead of using Codehip’s integrations to services like AWS, Heroku, and more.
- Your deployment script has a few more commands you want to be executed and you want to deploy to another service directly.
- You are using SSH tunnels to connect to your database within your tests.
Need More Help?
Get in touch if you need more help, or post on Stack Overflow using the tag #Codeship.